The Interview MemeJune 22, 2007 at 5:27 am | Posted in General Knitting | 4 Comments
I asked my good blog buddy Ruth for this one:
1. What is your most favorite craft/activity? Knitting, Easy. Next question.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up/get out of school? I really don’t know. I know I want to be a Mommy, but maybe a teacher? I’m working on that one.
3. Morning person or night person? Defiantly Morning. I like to sleep in sometimes, but I really like to get up and get going. I accomplish a ton and then my sister gets up around 11, it just feels good to me, to get up early.
4. What are some things you look for in the opposite gender? Well, I’m defiantly drawn to Guys with a sense of Humor (I once dreamt that I was dating Will Ferrell. And in another dream, it was Stephen Colbert). But I think that when I meet “the one” he will be Responcible, Has a ton of Common Sense, someone who supports me, Intelligent, and someone who shares my beliefs.
5. What was the most embarrassing or stupidest thing you’ve ever done? Hrmm… It must have not been to bad, because I can’t think of a doozy. I trip and fall a lot, but I don’t seem to get embaressed easily. I’ll be in the car and dancing to some song on the Radio and someone will remind me that people can see me. I mean, who cares? That’s what I always say, I’ll probably never see these people again.
Wait, I thought of one. One Christmas when I was little, we were all at my Aunt and Uncle’s house waiting for my other Uncle to show up so we could start opening presents. Then someone in a Truck like my Uncle’s drove up and me and my cousin went running outside saying “Uncle Dave!”. Well, it wasn’t Uncle Dave, it was the neighbor. Not so embarrasing, but, like I said, I can’t think of a good one.
Now, here are the directions for the Interview Meme, if you want to play;
1. Leave a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. Beware, I’m not shy of asking personal questions! Please make sure I have your email address.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
And that’s all I’ve got. I have some random things to post about, maybe tomorrow. I’m sleepy. Night!