I feel like I’ve been thanking you a lot lately!April 14, 2007 at 12:56 am | Posted in Blah Blah Blah, General Knitting | 3 Comments
A huge THANK YOU and a big hug to all of you that watched me on Knitty Gritty and told me that they thought I did well, Man I was nervous! Yup Yup, fun stuff. So, thanks for the nice Comments and Emails and Phone Calls. I love you guys! So, what’s next for me? Well, I don’t know. I kinda have a Dream to write a book of patterns, but I have no Idea how to get published, so maybe it will stay a dream for a while.
So, I went to Knit Night at the LYS last night, bought yarn, and started my Wicked Sweater.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. It’s not red… and it’s not Cascade 220. I know, They didn’t have the color I wanted, so I opted for the cheaper Plymouth Encore Worsted. I really like this yarn, It’s soft and machine washable. And, I bought it in my favorite color, so I’m a happy camper.
And because it’s Friday and I have nothing better to do, a Meme.
Turn on your Music Player (iPod, iTunes, Winamp, whatever) on random and list the first 10 songs that come up. Ok!
1. Should I Stay or Should I Go (The Clash) Woo! Pretty much my favorite song. Seriously.
2. Paper Lantern (Green Day)
3. Mood Rings (Relient K)
4. Just Can’t Get Enough (Depeche Mode)
5. Wake Up-Acoustic (Coheed and Cambria)
6. God Only Knows-Live (The Beach Boys)
7. How Soon is Now? (The Smiths)
8. Turn The Beat Around (Gloria Estefan)… Guilty Pleasure.
9. I’m Not Down (The Clash)
10. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck (Elvis Presley)
What are you guys listening to?